Competitive improvement in today’s market is not merely about reducing costs, but delivering innovative and enhanced services to your internal or external clients.
At Tahas, we want sturdy, longstanding relationships with our customers and understand the client need to provide value as well as flexible service. As part of our bookkeeping & accounting services we will put forward improvements to your existing processes and formats to run more efficiently for your business.
- Maintenance of books of accounts – manual/computerized
- Complete monthly and year-end closings;
- Prepare Depreciation Schedules
- Outsourcing all types of accounts services
- reversing opening accruals in nominal ledger
- Entering data into monthly books of actual data
- Control account reconciliations
- complete an extended trial balance with adjustment journals
- CFO outsourcing
Benefits of Outsourcing Accounting Services
Tahas recommend our clients to outsource accounting due to the following benefits –
- Save your time to track other business opportunities relatively than spending late nights in doing bookkeeping tasks.
- Cost effective as customers do not want to employ highly skilled and expensive accountants.
- The accounting staffs are constantly under third party check.
- Drive the competence and improved business performance to the organization.
- Consistently get an access to immense talent reservoir, helpful and useful for your business to scale up.
- Outsourcing usually enables organization to get quality services within the deadline, thus aiding it grow in many aspects.